Knowledge Base

I’m remodeling the interior of my house and I have a few questions. Whom should I contact?

Code Enforcement addresses property maintenance concerns on the exterior of private properties. You may contact the Building Department for any concerns in the interior
Updated 4/29/2021 12:57 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!